- Cookie: we place a text-based file on your computer and mobile phone when you visit our site. We use this to collect information on your visit. More information below.
- Company: EngineCloud, Inc. is a technology company based in Los Angeles. Our address is below.
What information do we collect
- We collect information from you when you register on our site.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Other information we collect: gender, date of birth, job title, company name, demographic data, credit card, IP address, device type, OS type, browser type and name
What do we use your information for
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: 1) personalize your experience 2) manage your account 3) market research 4) provide newsletter with opt-out, analyze your activity on our sites, present you with personalized ads, marketing purposes to provide you with offers but not spam you.
To personalize your experience
- your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
To improve our website
- we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
To improve customer service
- your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
How do we protect your information
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- You have the right to request deletion of your personal data or access to it.
9415 Culver Blvd. #34
Culver City, CA 90232